"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body" ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Day Today…

Today, I give in to my husband’s pleas and let him join the rest of the world in Nintendo Wii fun! This is the very first video game system I’ve ever actually been pretty excited about… and I’m certainly not proud of it, but my kids are video game junkies.. so the thought of them being standing up, moving around, downstairs in the sunlight is much more appealing to me. They’re gonna be so stoked too, not only are they getting a new system to play with, but they are OBSESSED with the fact that mom wont play a video game, so now they’ll finally get mom to play.  I can totally see myself playing too, I wont lie.. I’ve wanted one of these forever now! So, I guess I can stop torturing him and go take my shower so we may go on his mini wish list spree. Ssshhhh!

 

 

0 comments: